Resumes That Work!
Our comprehensive suite of career services includes preparation of:
Résumé Writing Process
- Résumés (chronological, functional, curriculum vitae)
- Cover Letters
- Thank-you Letters
- LinkedIn Profiles
- Promotion Package Documents
- Academic Essays (e.g., personal statements); and
- Interview Coaching
- Please send your most recent résumé to The Derbin Group. If you do not have a résumé, we are happy to create one for you.
- After an initial telephone consultation during which the project fee and timing are agreed upon, we prepare a mockup résumé. We rewrite and reformat your résumé using our proprietary Microsoft Word format. You will work with one résumé writer exclusively by telephone and e-mail.
- We will conduct a first call with you to learn more about your career aspirations, qualifications, experience, and accomplishments.
- We will produce multiple draft résumés for your review.
- At the end of the project, you will receive by e-mail a final Word, PDF, and rich text (text only) document. Rich text files facilitate completion of employer online applications.
For more information about our résumé writing service, please see our FAQs
or give us a call
Additional Career Services
Resumes that Work! provides three unique career services. We prepare promotion package documents (e.g., résumés, essays) to help you advance your career with your current employer. Our interview coaching service is designed to enhance your confidence and success during job interviews. This service can be delivered in person for local clients or over the telephone. Lastly, we support your goal of gaining academic admission by partnering with you to author effective academic essays and personal statements.